When you start to notice changes to your vagina and vulva as you age, it brings up a whole lot of surprising emotions, doesn’t it?
When things don’t feel right down there it leaves a big hole where your love life used to be. You feel inadequate.
Like you’re a terrible partner. And that leads to feelings of frustration, sadness, and loss.
Maybe you’ve considered hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to help deal with these unwanted vaginal changes — and it scared you a little bit. Or maybe you’ve tried it, but it didn’t really work, and now your hope is diminished. I get it, believe me, I do.
I’ve tried everything under the sun to try and desperately reverse the march of time since I went into early menopause almost 20 years ago.
But what if there was a way you could restore your vagina to its former glory…without using HRT?
What if I told you that I’d found some amazing, natural, science-backed ingredients that have helped me reclaim a juicy vagina AND my long-lost libido?
Stick with me, I’m going to explain everything, my Queen.
Why Your Libido Wanes With Age
First, let’s talk about why your desire seems to have gotten on a plane and left the country for good.
You see, as you get older, your estrogen and testosterone levels decline. (1,2) Which makes sense because your ovaries are shutting down and closing up the baby-making shop.
Problem is, in addition to preparing your body for reproduction, estrogen also plays a key role in the health of your:
• Pelvic floor
• Urinary tract
• Skin on your vulva
• Mucous membranes in your vagina
Which leads to a whole host of uncomfortable symptoms — like:
• A seriously dry vagina
• An itchy and uncomfortable vulva
• Night sweats
• Brain fog
So the problem boils down to this:
• No one wants to be intimate when your body and brain just don’t feel very good
• No one wants to be intimate when it hurts because you’re so dry
• And, when estrogen and testosterone production wanes, your mojo does too.
When these three factors come together, it’s like the perfect storm for low libido.
The Problem With Hormone Therapy Replacement (HRT)
First — it’s so important that you don’t lose hope when you’re fighting the symptoms brought on by menopause. It may sound ‘woo woo,’ but there’s a lot to be said for the role hope and a positive outlook play in successfully conquering this challenge.
That said, this isn’t something that’s just “in your head,” and there are concrete, physiological things you can do too.
The first thing many doctors recommend is hormone replacement therapy (HRT). This is where you’re given hormones — either via pills, creams, or pellets that are inserted into your skin.
Here’s the thing about HRT, though.
It used to be quite common many years ago. And then, when researchers started looking at women who took HRT, they found that there was a connection between some serious health concerns and the HRT treatment.
They found that the women in the study were more likely to suffer from things like breast cancer and heart disease.
Many years later, researchers started looking at the data more closely, and they have since recanted some of the warnings that came about because of the initial long-term study.
Now, the general consensus is that the side effects of HRT vary widely, depending on your age, how long you take them, and your pre-existing risk for certain diseases. (3)
Problem is, how many of us really know our pre-existing risk for breast cancer, heart disease, or stroke?
Most of us are kept pretty in the dark about our genetic profiles since these kinds of tests can be quite cost-prohibitive.
It’s always been my goal to keep my body and how I treat it as natural as possible — and keep my risks of serious disease as low as I can.
This is why I’ve been researching other ways to heal my vagina, which gets very dry, itchy, and uncomfortable…
Rev Up Your S-E-X-Drive And Feel Like You’re 20 Again
Some of the things that I’ve come across in my quest will blow your mind. These things that I’ve found have been life-changing for me.
• When I use them, I instantly feel my libido rise.
• My vagina feels creamy again — something that I haven’t felt in years (even on HRT) and wasn’t sure was possible.
• And let’s just say my husband has been a HUGE fan of the change in my demeanor and physical abilities
So, without further adieu, here are my top 3 miracle vaginal healers that also restore sex drive.
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is produced in your adrenal glands. Your body uses it to make testosterone and estrogen. It’s another one of those hormones that wane as you age.
You can supplement with DHEA both orally and topically.
And it’s amazing when applied inside the vagina.
There’s some evidence to suggest intravaginal DHEA could help to increase the production of both estrogen and testosterone. (4-13)
This, in turn, could lead to a libido jumpstart and a wetter, way more satisfying bedroom experience.
#2 Hyaluronic Acid
If you haven’t heard about the amazing way hyaluronic acid can affect your libido and dry vagina, you may need to sit down for this because the results are wild.
Hyaluronic acid has a unique ability to retain water. Which is why it’s used in a lot of skincare products for your face and neck.
So it makes sense that applying it to your vagina could make things wetter down there.
But what’s *really* amazing about hyaluronic acid is that it has a special affinity for your lady parts.
Emerging research indicates that hyaluronic acid, when used topically, has special benefits for the menopausal woman’s vagina, vulva, urethra, and bladder. (14-20)
So not only can it lubricate the heck out of your V, but it also gives a nice assist to aging tissues throughout your entire genitourinary system — and makes you feel like you’re 20 years old again.
#3 Wild Yam
Wild yam has been a popular supplement for menopausal women for centuries.
This is because it is a plant-based source of estrogen.(21-23) Which means it’s a natural alternative to estradiol like you get with HRT.
When you apply wild yam root to your vagina internally, things start to change. Your V feels smoother, tighter, and wetter. And yeah, this makes your sex drive start to go through the roof.
Seriously, just ask my husband.
Introducing Total Fem Re-Juvenator Internal Serum
Once I discovered all of these ingredients separately, I decided to see if I could formulate a product that would combine them all in a synergistic way — and multiply the results I could get from them.
And let me tell you, I have succeeded.
My new Total Fem Re-Juvenator is the most advanced full vaginal restoration product you will ever find.
The moment I tested the final formula, I cried tears of joy.
Because I finally felt whole again.
And that’s the feeling I want to share with you, too.
Check out the Total Fem Re-Juvenator here and step into your new life, one that’s full of confidence, comfort, and tons of intimacy pleasure.
Use coupon Code HAPPYVAG10 to get a 10% discount, or subscribe and save 15% and never run out.
The information provided on this blog is intended for general knowledge and educational purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this blog. The author and publisher of this blog are not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any suggestions, products, or procedures mentioned in this blog.
- “Management of Libido Problems in Menopause – PMC – NCBI.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6220606/.
- “Decreased Desire, Sexual Side Effects of Menopause.” https://www.menopause.org/for-women/sexual-health-menopause-online/sexual-problems-at-midlife/decreased-desire.
- “The Controversial History of Hormone Replacement Therapy – NCBI.” 18 Sep. 2019, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6780820/.
- “Effect of Intravaginal Prasterone on Sexual Dysfunction in … – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26597311/.
- “Effect of intravaginal dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) on the female ….” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26725467/.
- “Prescribing testosterone and DHEA: The role of androgens in women.” 1 Jan. 2021, https://www.ccjm.org/content/88/1/35.
- “Effect of long-term topical application of dehydroepiandrosterone ….” 11 Jun. 2010, https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/HMBCI.2010.026/html.
- “Skin responses to topical dehydroepiandrosterone – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20698844/.
- “Effects of topical DHEA on aging skin: a pilot study – PubMed.” 20 Feb. 2008, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18242894/.
- “Diosgenin: Recent Highlights on Pharmacology and Analytical ….” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5225340/.
- “Efficacy of intravaginal dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA … – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26731686/.
- “Vaginal dehydroepiandrosterone compared to other methods … – NCBI.” 7 Jan. 2021, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7812532/.
- “Impact of vaginal dehydroepiandosterone (DHEA … – ASCO Journals.” 20 May. 2014, https://ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.1200/jco.2014.32.15_suppl.9507.
- “Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging – PMC – NCBI.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583886/.
- “Hyaluronic Acid: A Valid Therapeutic Option for Early Management ….” 13 Aug. 2022, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9408661/.
- “Hyaluronic Acid in Postmenopause Vaginal Atrophy – PubMed.” 5 Dec. 2020, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33293236/.
- “Comparison of the Hyaluronic Acid Vaginal Cream and Conjugated ….” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4709811/.
- “Is vaginal hyaluronic acid effective in reducing symptoms of….” 17 Aug. 2022, https://journals.lww.com/ebp/Fulltext/9900/Is_vaginal_hyaluronic_acid_effective_in_reducing.146.aspx.
- “Is vaginal hyaluronic acid as effective as vaginal estriol for … – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24178484/.
- “Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of Hyaluronic Acid Vaginal Gel ….” https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1743609515303994.
- “Effects of Wild Yam Root (Dioscorea villosa) Extract on the Gene ….” 3 Nov. 2021, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8569819/.
- “Bioassay-guided evaluation of Dioscorea villosa – an acute and ….” 28 Jul. 2013, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3734200/.
- “Estrogen activities and the cellular effects of natural … – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19222119/.