Before we complete your order, let me show you how you can…
Harness The Power of Your Core, Stabilize Your Pelvis & Reconnect Your Entire Body So You Can Avoid Relapsing and Continue to Get The Results You Deserve
- • Module 1: Build a brick house for your pelvic floor by discovering and then eliminating the everyday things that are causing you to leak, feel weak and discomfort.
- • Module 2: Simple clear anatomy explanations on “What’s What down there” so you can trust your body again and stop outsourcing your health.
- • Module 3: Discover how to do Kegels correctly with the “Essentials Kegel Series” so that you end the pee leaks and feel sexy and confident again
- • Module 4: Feel taller, more confident, and sexier with the Abdominal Diastasis Repair and Level One Crunch-less Core.
- • Module 5: Advanced Crunch-less Core exercises to prevent damage to your pelvic floor muscles and making your pelvic organ prolapse and leaking worse.
- • Module 6: Pelvic organ prolapse prevention and solution exercises to gently lift and keep your lady parts in place so that you can enjoy life and return to doing the things
- • Module 7: The Yoni Egg Yoga and Vaginal Weight-Lifting exercises for increased sensation, better blood and powerful orgasms.
- • Module 8: “Happy Lady Parts Lower Body Workout”- Pelvic power is yours when strengthen & care for your body the RIGHT WAY!
- • Module 9: Queen’s Temple bodywork will help you discover exactly what points on your body relieve urge, tension, and pressure, allowing you to heal even more fully.
- • Bonus: The Champion Orgasm Guide: The secret powerful orgasms and increased sensation.
- • Bonus: The Female Pelvic Freedom Checklist: This guide gives you everything you need to keep your ‘Lady Parts” feeling delicious.
V-Core Lift Platinum’s unique approach to pelvic healing blends together the best of everything to help you experience:
- • Ultimate control over your bladder without slipping backward into “peeing in your pants.”
- • Unlimited motivation and end the “Kegel Boredom” so you keep getting STRONGER and do the things that you love without fear or inhibition.
- • Increased body confidence and fall “in love” with yourself all over again.
- • Feel sexier than ever. Say goodbye to the “pooch” and have a strong body and core so your pelvic floor muscles stay strong.
- • More sensation, blood flow to the pelvis, and less dryness with my vaginal weightlifting and Yoni Egg exercises.
It’s only when you realize that your pelvic floor is connected to EVERYTHING including your core, hip, and back muscles, and even to your pelvic bones…that YOU can achieve true “Pelvic Freedom”
There’s a “Missing Link” in your pelvic floor healing program that’s probably NEVER cross your mind (It’s also why Kegels Are NOT always enough.)
Our pelvic floor muscles work as a whole, and when they are weakened, they will use adjacent muscles or joints to compensate for that weakness. This overcompensating contributes to more leaking, pressure, and sexual dysfunction and hip, lower back, and pelvic pain.
To heal completely you MUST strengthen all the muscles that are associated with or connected to the pelvic floor muscles. The V-Core Lift Platinum program addresses the most common weaknesses seen in the pelvic region by using pelvic stability exercise, advanced Kegels, and core exercises. When you heal this COMPLETE way, you NEVER plateau or get bored.
The pelvic floor muscles can confuse even the most highly trained doctors, physical therapists, and trainers. Many of them get duped into thinking that the only way to end leaking, heal prolapse, and weak orgasms are to keep telling their clients to ” do more Kegels.
I call this blanket recommendation to do more Kegels “microscopic thinking.” To this day, many doctors think one pill for one condition and one Kegel for one pelvic floor problem. This microscopic approach to pelvic and bladder healing is a big problem because everything connected to the pelvic floor muscles is being ignored and not appropriately trained.
This is also true of what I call “gimmick healing syndrome,” which relates to those products or sales pitches that promise you an easy “CURE” for your leaking and weakness, and that’s also misleading.
We know that our overall healing and well-being can’t be focused on just one area, and by trying to heal “one thing” at a time we’re setting ourselves up for far less success. You can’t heal your gut ONLY by taking a probiotic, you have to change your entire nutritional intake.
The same holds true for your pelvic floor.
Am I suggesting that Kegels don’t work? Not at all – they’re absolutely essential to your healing, but you have to use them correctly & You Need To Advance Them!
But there’s more that I want to share with you. I’ve personally treated over 14,000 women, and over and over again, and the women who made the MOST progress and had the longest term success had one thing in common.
They expanded their Kegels program and allowed their healing to evolve over time with things like Yoni Eggs, Yoga, vaginal weightlifting, core, bodywork massages, weight training, and pelvic stability exercises that didn’t plateau and had fewer setbacks.
The truth is the pelvic floor muscles are deeply connected to the abdominal muscles, gluteal muscles, hip muscles, lower back muscles, upper back muscles, lower body muscles and live in a house of bones that require stability to function at their best.
The pelvic floor muscles are heavily influenced by what is happening inside them and also by what is happening in the adjacent muscles. For instance, the abdominal muscles have a big influence on the pelvic floor muscles and vice versa.
You’re Probably Thinking What in the Heck Do My Abdominal Muscles Have to do With My Vagina and Bladder? Everything! It’s ALL About The “Body Work” Keep Reading!
Our abs serve a greater purpose than to look good, and sometimes there are underlying weaknesses in your abdominals that contribute many pelvic floor issues. The truth is that women are obsessed with their mid-sections, but they lack the knowledge to strengthen these muscles the right way so that they help establish pelvic power. The pelvic floor muscles and the abdominal muscles are interconnected and have a synergistic, which means they influence each other. Simply put, women cannot have pelvic power if their abdominals are weak.
But It’s not just about having a beautiful midsection.
Core weakness diminishes a woman’s pelvic power and puts her at higher risk for leaking, developing a pelvic organ prolapse, sexual dysfunction, constipation, back, and or sexual pain… So to have true pelvic power, ALL women must also have a strong core. When I made this Core- Pelvic Floor connection, I started to check all the women who came to my NYC Madison Clinic for Diastasis Recti Separation (DRA). I was shocked to discover that women who leak and suffer from pelvic organ prolapse also had an unhealed DRA.
I knew with this discovery that I had to start healing the WHOLE woman and not just focus on the pelvic floor.
I started to help women strengthen everything that came into contact with the pelvic floor muscles, and my client’s results skyrocketed. This is how the V Core Lift Platinum was born, and that’s how I developed my crunch-less core workout that has helped thousands of women resolve their core weakness even if it was severe.
Not it’s NOT just that having a weak core that hurts women’s pelvic power and keeps her in pantyliners, diapers, and saying “NOT tonight honey.” There’s something even more insidious than many women overlook when it comes to resolving leaking, pressure, and sexual dysfunction, and pelvic instability.
The pelvic floor muscles have a house, and how you build that home and maintain that home matters a lot when it comes to having ” Happier Lady Parts.” I often think about the “Three Little Pigs Fable,” where the third pig worked hard to build a house of bricks, and the wolf could not blow his house down. It’s the same thing with the pelvic floor muscles. When you exercise your body in the way that I’ve designed and used the exercises in the V-Core Lift Plantium program, your pelvic floor can withstand almost anything that’s thrown it’s way. Even menopause, childbirth, surgeries, or athletic endeavors cannot blow down the pelvic floor’s house if it’s built the RIGHT WAY!
And I’ve taken the time and done the research to narrow down this program to the exercises that work BEST and tossed the rest!
The good news- I’ve narrowed down the exercises to the few that work. I’ve tested these exercises repeatedly, and they have already helped 14,000 women heal, and they will help you heal. They are simple to do and can be done in bed and from the comfort of your own home.
The truth is that women with a more all-inclusive training program can avoid yo-yo pelvic healing. That’s when you don’t leak for one day, and the next day you’re back at Walmarts buying pantyliners or diapers.
And it’s just a matter of having the right exercises in your back pocket. Lucky for you, I’ve created precisely want you to need to continue on the road to healing completely.
Your Total Healing Depends On The Strength of Your Pelvic Floor And ALL The Muscles Connected – This Vital Exercise Routine and Bodywork Massages Are The Key!
Far too often, we’re told to “focus on the pelvic floor” with no regard to connected muscles like your upper back, lower back, legs, and even your abs. With the RIGHT exercise routine and bodywork, you’ll not only create balanced PAIN-FREE muscles with massages and trigger point therapy; but you’ll also strengthen every set of muscles connected to your pelvic floor. This combo is the secret code of pelvic healing. The exercises and bodywork massages will help support the complete healing of your Lady Parts! Just like you can’t lose fat by targeting a specific problem area, allowing your muscles to begin to heal and gain strength together will give you the results you deserve!
It’s not just about the pelvic floor muscles is about everything that is connected to them that needs to strengthen, balanced & toned
In the “Happy Lady Parts Workout” and in “Queen’s Temple Bodywork Series” you’ll discover a very simple yet effective workout for pelvic floor muscles and massages for your entire body. This is one of the final pieces of the pelvic floor puzzle. If you’re suffering from pelvic floor problems your body is in a weakened state. I’ve seen countless women being told they need an intense workout program to help strengthen their core, abs, and pelvic floor.
You are MORE than a pelvic floor you are a Queen with a Queen’s Temple and Pelvic Power is Yours When Strengthen & Care For Your Body The RIGHT WAY!
The problem is… when you’re weak most exercise and bodywork programs are far too taxing on your body! That’s why I created the Happy Lady Parts Workout and the Queen’s Temple Bodywork Series. This combo is powerful, yet easy enough for you to do almost all of these exercises IN BED – no need for a pricey gym membership or massage therapist or anything like that. When you incorporate these exercises and massages into your self-care routine you’ll be up and ready to play tennis, take a long walk, wear whatever you want, and all the other things that might seem out of reach right now!
But let me be clear…
“The reality is that having a strong core free of Weakness and a Diastasis, stabilizing your pelvis, and doing advanced Kegels is IMPORTANT for making sure you don’t have “RELAPSE” … Isa Herrera, MSPT, CSCS
How Many of Us Have Started a Kegel Program Gotten Great Results, and Then Stopped Getting Better?
We feel good about our Kegel results, but then we get stuck and wonder did I do something wrong? Why have my Kegels stopped working?
There’s a law in fitness called the “Law of Diminishing Returns,” and this happens when your workouts plateau and your muscles adapt and don’t get ANY stronger. Maybe your exercises worked, but they aren’t working anymore.
This stalemate in the pelvis because the body needs a variety of exercises to stay strong and fit. These same principles apply to the pelvic floor muscles as well.
If you don’t advance your Kegels, you will hit a plateau and see a decrease in your amazing results. This is normal and how the body works. It’s normal physiology.
It contributes to what I call “Kegel Boredom Syndrome” this is when women know they have to do their Kegels, but the Kegels are so dull that they forget to do them, This is why women do great with an initial Kegel program but then stop doing then. Let’s face it.
Most of us are bored with Kegels, and I know that spicing it up a bit is exactly what it takes to keep you involved in your own healing!
Let’s face it. Kegels are boring, and because the pelvic floor muscles are involved, they REQUIRE a variety of Kegel’s to keep them strong.
Finally! Master the Kegel exercise once and for all while toning, strengthening, and increasing sensation to your pelvis.
My Yoni Egg Yoga Kegels, Weightlifting Kegels, and Advance Kegel are all designed to keep you out of “Kegel Boredom” and “to keep you out of the plateau zone.” My V-Core Lift Plantium Kegels keep you strong no matter what physical or hormonal changes your body is going through.
These Women Mastered Their Kegels, and Overcame Kegel-Boredom Syndrome and Ended the Yo-Yo Healing With the V-Core Platinum Program
because this isn’t just about curing leaking and relieving pressure…this is about living your MOST beautiful life
After years of shame and silence, Emma has overcome her fear of failure and she can trust her body again.
Susan realized she could do the exercises and Kegels on her own, and it took her little time to see results.
“I got better and you can too…” — Kelly
After spending thousands of $ on MDs, Karen says this program is hands down the best money she has ever spent on herself.
The V-Core Lift Platinum Program
The V- Core Lift Platinum (Valued at $192) is the perfect companion to V-Core Lift Essentials Program – it’s a series of videos that expand on the foundation program and gives you the tools for long term healing!
Inside you’ll find my personally designed suite of self-contained, easy to follow, self-paced and fully customizable Advanced Kegels, Core, Stability & Core exercises… that you can do it from the comfort of your own home.
I’ve set it up this way because I KNOW that everyone learns and heals at their own pace, so I’ve designed this series to be incredibly flexible, customizable, and simple so you can regain confidence, build strength and feel more connected to your pelvic floor — all in your own time.
Honestly, the stuff that isn’t even administered in the field of pelvic healthcare.
This program has been proven with over 14,000 women (this is NOT a typo). It’s worked for them and it will work for you!! And it takes less than ten minutes a day to see results.
Isn’t it time to feel happier, sexier, and more confident than you have in years? Let The V-Core Lift Platinum give you the results you deserve.
What’s Inside The V-Core Lift Platinum Program?
The V-Core Lift Plantium program is a careful blend of crunch-less core, Diastasis Recti Testing and corrective exercises, advanced Kegels, vaginal weightlifting, pelvic stability exercises, yoni egg yoga Kegels and strategies to heal pelvic organ prolapse without surgery … And it’s simple to implement.
As a lifetime member, you get detailed videos sessions, live demo, and recorded MP3 lectures and printables PDF that’ll help secure long-lasting results and put an end to your “Lady Parts” and “Bladder Problems.”
The modules and supplemental materials serve as a foundation for your self-help journey. The modules are designed to empower you with knowledge and confidence so you can tune in to the messages your body is sending you. The goal is to awaken your inner healer and to help you to adapt and change your pelvic health program as you need to and ALL from the comfort of your own home.
Platinum Module 5: The “Advanced Crunch-Less” Core: The Missing Link to Achieving Pelvic and Bladder Power(Value $48)
- • Discover how to strengthen your abdominal muscles to support your pelvic floor, using my revolutionary Advanced Crunchless Core Routine.
- • What you absolutely need to know about core exercises to prevent damage to your pelvic floor muscles and making your pelvic organ prolapse and leaking worse.
- This exercise program is good for beginners as well as advanced exercisers and will help you to heal back pain and get you back to doing the things that you love like running, playing tennis, and even jumping on the trampoline.
Platinum Module 6: How To Heal Pelvic Organ Prolapse With Kegels a Lifestyle Changes NOT Surgery (Value $48)
- • Simple ways to avoid prolapse discomfort and what to do every day to safeguard your pelvic floor and keep your organs in place.
- • If you do have prolapse, discover the gentle exercises to lift your lady parts back in place so that you can enjoy life and return to doing the things that you love like lifting your kids, playing tennis, dancing or simply walking.
- • Discover the top 5 exercises all women should do to stop that “falling out” feeling and the unbearable pelvic pressure.
Platinum Module 7: The Keys To Unlocking Your Feminine Power & Keeping “HER” Strong Forever (Value $ 48)
- • Say goodbye to “Kegel Boredom Syndrome” never again look at Kegels the same way when you explore the various Kegels you can do in bed while cooking and even brushing your teeth.
- • Like every other muscle in the body the pelvic floor muscles need vaginal weight lifting to maintain their tone, strength, and vigor. Finally discover how to use internal weights the right way.
- • The Yoni Egg Yoga Kegels will help you to deeply connect to your pelvic floor muscles plus it increases sensation, blood flow to the pelvis, and keeps you calm at the same time!
Platinum Module 8: The “Happy Lady Parts” Workout – Strengthen your pelvic floor and more with these easy, exciting exercises. (Value $48)
- • Simple upper-body, lower-body, and pelvic stability developed in a clinical setting to build a brick house for your pelvic floor.
- • When you incorporate these exercises into your health routine you’ll be ready to play tennis, take a long walk and do ALL the other things that might seem out of reach right now.
- • Tone and shape your legs while increasing your pelvic power and improving your posture and belly tone. The best part is that it will take you less than 5 minutes a day to accomplish this! And you can do it in bed!
Platinum Module 9: Queen’s Temple Release Techniques: Making Your Body Work, With Body Work(Value $48)
- • This module is the “missing link” to true full-body health. You’ll discover specific “hands-on” massages designed to help strengthen the connection between your pelvic muscles and the many other muscle systems in your body.
- • Acupressure and trigger points have been used for centuries to relax the body and help heal. These specific techniques will help you learn exactly what points on your body help relieve tension, pressure, and pain to allow you to heal even more fully.
- • With this bodywork module you’ll learn a set of exercises to make sure your pelvic floor never weakens again! With no chance of permanent scarring or damage that could result from surgery!
Total Value $197 But for Today You Get it For $97
Bonus 2– The Champion Orgasm Guide- ($25)
Everything you need to improve and heal your orgasms using proven tools that have helped thousands of women achieve better sensation and connection with their partners
Bonus 3- The Female Pelvic Freedom Checklist ($29)
Let’s face it most women need help when it comes to proper vulva-vaginal care and this guide gives you everything you need to keep your ‘Lady Parts” feeling delicious every single day.
Total Value: $54, Yours Free With Your Order
Add The V-Core Lift Platinum Program To Your Order For Just $97
Give Your Body The Full Healing Experience It Needs
Like I said at the beginning of this page, sometimes it can be hard not to have a setback or obstacle appear in our healing journey. The truth is every woman now more than ever needs to be able to care for yourself completely and thoroughly. There’s a lot of confusion when it comes to exercising the pelvic floor muscles, and unfortunately, there are many people peddling gimmicks and magic bullet healing.
In my 12 years of being a pelvic floor physical therapist and owning a Clinic on Madison Avenue in NYC, I’ve seen thousands of women who fall for these gimmicks and quick fixes and get minimal results. Typically these women become infected by hopelessness because they’ve tried an unproven program created by someone with minimal qualifications and feel like they cannot heal naturally.
When the infection of hopelessness spreads, women sometimes become more and more desperate and may even resort to painful (and usually unsuccessful!) surgery.
If you’ve been living with a leaking, frequent bathroom trips, and feeling like something is about to fall out of your vagina condition, the idea of doing anything physical might be incredibly frightening, and I hear you loud and clear.
Pelvic healing is not a competition. It’s a journey, and we all go through it differently.
I’m here to assure you that adding these advanced Kegels, core, and pelvic stability exercises into your self-care routine will help you to take back control of your pelvic health.
I’m here to assure you that adding these advanced Kegels, core, and pelvic stability exercises into your self-care routine will help you to take back control of your pelvic health.
I often hear women talk themselves out of trying any new workout because they’re already experiencing a lot of leaking, pressure, and pelvic discomfort……
The V-Core Lift Plantium is designed with you in mind – we encourage you to ease into the exercises. These exercises are customizable based on your comfort level and are all videotaped for safety and to ensure you succeed. Plus, you get lifetime access to all the material. There is no better program right now for you.
Go ahead, give it a try. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
This is the exact roadmap you need to follow to allow your body and spirit to heal on YOUR terms. This is your chance to learn to listen to your body and take steps every single day toward healing yourself fully and completely.
Over 14,000 Women Have Healed Themselves
Using my System.
You May Be Wondering
Q: How much time is this going to take?
A: Once you go through the modules and put together a 5-minute daily routine that works for you, you’ll need JUST 5-10 minutes a day to do the simple exercises and see results.
Q: How long before I start to see results?
A: It depends…if you’ve had these issues for a while, it may take longer to see improvements. But if you put in the effort, You’ll feel an improvement in as little as 1 week, depending on the effort you put in and how long you’ve had the condition.
Q: Is this for me if I also have pain?
A: This program is for women over 30, new moms, pregnant or menopausal women suffering from leaking, pressure, or prolapse. It’s also great for women who want better orgasms and sensation. It’s not intended for women with pelvic pain.
Q: My doctor says I need surgery, is this for me?
A: First of all, you should know that conservative therapy (like the V-Core Lift Basic program), should always be tried first before resorting to surgery. And even if you do need surgery in the end, you can (and should) use V-Core Lift to build and strengthen your pelvic floor and correct any underlying issues.
Q: I just had a baby – when can I start this?
A: Well, you probably won’t feel like doing Kegels right after giving birth, so I suggest waiting a few days. Although you can start anytime, if you have pain, stop and wait a few more days until you can do the exercises without pain.
Q: Is there a guarantee?
A: Yes! Try everything out and if you’re not satisfied just let us know within 60 days for a full refund.