Discover and Activate Your Body’s ‘Ancient System’ Using This Natural CBD Oil Elixir, So You Can Feel Calmer, Sleep Better and Experience Less Pain
Right Now, There Are 30.5 Million People in the U.S. Taking Anti-Anxiety Drugs
Have you ever suffered from an occasional bout of anxiety? Had a few too many sleepless nights? Any or all of this being exacerbated right now? I know I’m raising my hand in the air about a mile high, and I’m guessing you are too. Right now, there are 30.5 million people in the U.S. taking anti-anxiety medications.
And the CDC estimates that 4% of the adult population overuses prescription sleep aids every month. Women are more likely than men to rely on these pills to help them sleep.
I know from experience how difficult and painful battling anxiety, depression, and insomnia can be. And it’s so hard to refuse when a doctor offers you a pill to take the problem away…but for me, and millions like me, these drugs come with side effects that are dangerous and can often be difficult to cope with.
Sometimes, these drugs can be downright devastating to try and quit.
- Studies show that in just 3-4 weeks, you can develop withdrawal symptoms when trying to quit using benzodiazepines (anti-anxiety drugs). (1)
- The FDA has issued multiple warnings about prescription sleep aids, citing concerns of allergic reactions, sleep-driving, and even impairing the ability to operate a vehicle the day after taking sleeping pills
- If you’re prescribed an antidepressant to help with depression, anxiety, or sleeping, you are likely to develop a dependence on it and find discontinuing its use difficult. Some of the lovely side effects of depression medication include weight gain, feeling emotionally numb, and feeling addicted to the drug. (2)
But what if I told you that you have a secret weapon inside your body that can help regulate all of these problems?
A single system, that when activated and attended to properly can help manage anxiety, sleeplessness, and even pain?
Enter the Endocannabinoid System
Did you know that you have an endocannabinoid system in your body?
Many women are surprised to hear that when researchers were studying the effects of cannabis on people, they uncovered an entire system within our bodies that produces cannabinoids (similar to the compounds in cannabis).
Since they were blessed with very little creativity, they named the system after the drug they were studying, giving it it’s somewhat hard to pronounce and very misleading name, the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
A lot of people, when they hear the word “endocannabinoid,” either don’t know what it means or think it has something to do with marijuana.
While it did derive its name from the marijuana plant, that’s where the association really should end.
In reality, the ECS is a critical system in the body and we can all thank it for helping keep us alive.
We can also possibly point to potential deficiencies in this system when we’re suffering from anxiety, inflammation, insomnia, or even when we’re in pain. (3)
If we can learn how it works, we can use therapeutic methods to keep it in tip-top shape and enjoy all of the resulting science-backed health benefits, no illicit drug use required.
How Does the Ancient Endocannabinoid System Work?
The ECS is a complex network that runs throughout your entire body. (4,5) While it was only identified by scientists less than 50 years ago, it has since been the subject of thousands of clinical research studies.
You see, the ECS helps contribute to the maintenance of homeostasis within the body.
Homeostasis is a medical term that describes the balanced, internal stability of a person. It’s the state that your body is always working to achieve — in spite of any external influences. For example, no matter what the temperature is outside, your body works to maintain a constant temperature of 98.6 degrees.
In short, homeostasis is a critical part of health and ultimately our survival. Every system of the body has a set point, a place where it is in balance. When it starts to become out of balance, the ECS helps to quickly snap it back to where it should be.
But more than just helping maintain homeostasis, the ECS also helps regulate: (4,5)
- Blood pressure
- Motor function
- Bronchodilation (lung function)
There Are Three Parts of the Endocannabinoid System
Part 1: Endocannabinoids
These are compounds that are produced naturally by the cells in your body. They are also referred to as endogenous cannabinoids, meaning they are manufactured within the body.
So far, scientists have named two endocannabinoids:
- N-arachidonoylethanolamine (AEA or Anandamide) — this is a neurotransmitter and it is thought to impact your working memory. It also plays a role in the development of an embryo. (6)
- 2-Arachidonoyl Glycerol (2-AG) — this molecule is found in breast milk, and plays a role in immune health, mood regulation, sleep, and even bone health. (7,8,9)
Part 2: Receptors
There are receptors for the circulating endocannabinoids throughout your body. This means that the endocannabinoids travel within your body and then react, or bind, with these receptors, which then function to transmit a signal to a sensory nerve.
There are two types of receptors:
- CB1 — these receptors are found all through the central nervous system. A large number of them are found in the brain, but they are also found in the spleen, digestive system, urinary tract, and white blood cells.
- CB2 — these receptors are located in the peripheral nervous system. They are associated primarily with immune response and are credited with helping mitigate inflammation and helping to defeat pathogenic viruses and bacteria.
Once the endocannabinoids are produced, they circulate through your body, then they interact with the receptors. Next, they get broken down by enzymes.
Each type of endocannabinoid has a specific enzyme designed to break it down.
AEA is broken down by fatty acid amide hydrolase (FAAH).
2-AG is broken down by monoacylglycerol acid lipase (MAGL).
The enzymes make sure that the endocannabinoids are utilized and then very quickly destroyed. These enzymes and this process are unique to the endocannabinoid system.
How CBD Oil Works (Providing Great Health Benefits Without Getting You High)
Cannabidiol (CBD) oil is a type of medicinal oil that is created from the Cannabis Sativa plant.
It is a cannabinoid that you ingest.
There are many other cannabinoids, some of which you may be familiar with as they are the psychoactive compounds from the cannabis plant that some people utilize to get “high.”
CBD is NOT one of those psychoactive compounds.
In fact, CBD is completely legal and safe to use.
CBD is extracted from the cannabis plant and the other, compounds that get you high are left behind. CBD is isolated for its ability to help the body, rather than induce a high.
When you ingest CBD, it interacts with the same receptors that your endocannabinoids do. In this way, it helps to support or enhance the function of your body’s endocannabinoids.
Since our ECS can be compromised by stress and poor diet, it may make sense to help it out by supplementing with CBD.
What Are The Science-Backed Benefits of CBD Oil?
The benefits of CBD oil are many and varied. Scientists are still studying the many ways CBD can help relieve various ailments.
Some researchers believe that a deficiency of endocannabinoids can be the underlying cause of some unexplained conditions, such as migraines or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Scientists are hopeful that supplementing with CBD can help alleviate some of the symptoms of these conditions.
Non-Addictive Pain Relief
CBD oil has shown great promise in the area of pain relief.
In animal studies, it’s been shown to help reduce arthritis pain. (10) In humans, it has been studied for its ability to help cancer patients manage pain. (11)
CBD is generally regarded as having a low occurrence of side effects and is well-tolerated by many people. (12) In a review of CBD-based treatments for pain, 43% of participants reported over a 30% reduction in pain levels. (13)
Inflammation is the body’s response to injury. When you’ve got a cut on your finger, inflammation jumps in to save the day. When your body is chronically experiencing levels of inflammation, however, the disease can result.
CBD has been studied for its ability to reduce inflammation and improve the body’s immune response. Studies show it can reduce levels of inflammation in the lungs, and inflammation associated with arthritis. (14,15,16,17) Scientists believe that it is this anti-inflammatory action that makes CBD an immune modulator. (18)
Studies show promising results for the use of CBD as a natural anxiety treatment. (19) In a recent review of 103 patients, CBD was shown to reduce anxiety scores in over 79% of them within a month. (20) Another study used CBD to help reduce anxiety brought on by public speaking. A group of individuals with generalized anxiety order showed significant reductions in anxiety levels compared with the placebo group. (21)
Helps Improve Sleep
In the review mentioned above, patients who were given CBD not only reported decreased anxiety levels, but they also had improved sleep scores (20). Almost 67% of patients reported better sleep within the first 30 days of taking CBD.
In studies, CBD appears to increase total sleep time and has even been suggested as a treatment for pediatric insomnia as a result of post-traumatic stress disorder. (22,23)
A Brand You Can Trust Created By David Falkowski – Known as the East Coast Legend and the Organic Farmer For The People
Falkowski is a bit of a celebrity on the east coast (in addition to being known locally as The Mushroom Man, he appeared on an episode of Ina Garten’s Barefoot Contessa. For David, farming is his #1 love and taking care of the people in his community is what drives him to operate his farm to the highest of standards.
David Falkowski comes from a lineage of farmers. His dad was a farmer and his grandfather was a farmer. David has a deep respect for the land and has dedicated his life to helping his community on Long Island. David’s farm in Bridge Hampton and he is known as the east coast legend. He is known as the and he is serious about quality and about health.
Several years ago David took a two-week immersion seminar that changed his whole life forever. He learned the great principle of permaculture design and how to work with nature and so that his effect on his farm is positive and nurturing instead of a negative.
He follows sustainable & organic farming practices — making sure that there are no synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, or heavy metals in his CBD product.
David produces ONLY full spectrum CDB oil from Suver Haze hemp cultivar, one of the most coveted varieties in the world. This oil has an amazing natural flavor! A true full-spectrum, minimally-processed product, that is rich in phytocannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes.
CBD oil 1800 mg is extracted in certified organic 190 proof cane alcohol, filtered, decarboxylated, then formulated into certified organic fractionated coconut oil (aka MCT).
This is a TRUE artisanal American brand made with love, respect that is grown certified organically on Long Island, New York. OMO1800 CBD Oil is extracted and bottled certified organic on Long Island at David’s Farm.
Why Choose Full-Spectrum CDB Oil
Full-spectrum CBD oil contains all the cannabinoids and nothing has been removed. The reason for including everything including .03% THC ( which is a legal level and does NOT get you high) is because of something called the entourage effect. All of the cannabinoids work together to become more effective.
If you’re worried or against taking THC even in the smallest amounts, or if you’re drug tested at work then this product is not for you and you should consider a CBD isolate but you won’t experience the full effect of the entourage effect at work. OMO CDB oil is a full spectrum CDB oil created by David Falkowski and grown on his OMO frame in Long Island, New York.
The “WHY” Behind OMO CDB Oil
Farmer David Falkowski suffered degenerated disks, chronic back pain, frequent colds, and other health issues that kept from living his life to the fullest. His pain kept him up most nights. His life changed for the better when he started using cannabidiol oil, or CBD oil. Although he can’t officially claim it has specific medical applications his symptoms felt better after being on CBD oil and he realized it’s healing effects for him.
David states “At 40 years old, I am physically, emotionally and mentally working the longest hours I ever have worked.” “It’s … profound how my life has changed because of CBD oil.”
David is one of about 100 growers in New York approved to grow hemp and of those 50 have been licensed to produce CBD oil from their crop. David is proud to able able to bring CBD oil to his community and beyond.
6 Amazing Reasons Why You Should Choose Open Minded Organics CBD Oil
#1 OMO CBD Oil is a “full-spectrum product,” meaning David’s processing is gentle and the CBD oil retains most of the desired fats and waxes of the cannabis plant without the high effect.
#2 OMO CBD Oil grown with respect to the earth using a sustainable growing process. David calls his hemp crop a crop that is “for the farmers, by the farmers, for the people.” OMO is grown personally by David Falkowski
#3 OMO CBD oil uses one variety of hemp called Suver Haze hemp cultivar, one of the most coveted varieties in the world. It is important to note not all CBD is made equal. Many products on the market are white-labeled, and their state of origin, manufacturing processes, and certification may be difficult if not impossible to trace. We stand behind our product because we know the process from start to finish.
#4 OMO CBD oil is Tested for Heavy Metals and Impurities so you get the best product without the junk. Certified Organic by USDA. Free of GMO’s, Pesticides, Herbicides, Corn, Soy, Nuts, and Gluten.
#5 Extraction Technology- OMO CBD oil is extracted using an alcohol-extracted CBD product that can be consumed orally or used topically, rather than a distillate or an isolate that people might try using, for instance, to vape. “David feels that the alcohol extraction process is the gentlest of all current extraction processes that yield the fullest-spectrum product,” “It’s called the ‘entourage effect.’ The sum of all the parts seems to be greater than the effects of individual parts separately.”
#6 Clean and Organic Ingredients
OMO uses high-quality ingredients that create a majestic product. It contains just three things Organic MCT oil from coconut, Organic hemp seed oil, and LOVE <3
More About OMO CBD oil
When ordering OMO 1800mg CBD oil you’re getting a product you can trust, made organically by David Falkowski formulated for maximum benefit — with a classic hemp flavor, you’ll love. As one of America’s top CBDB brands, you can also trust that you’re getting top quality.
A 1-ounce bottle of CBD oil sells for $165 at OMO. It contains 1,800 milligrams of CBD and comes with a graduated dropper marked with volume levels, so people can measure how much oil they are using.
My Experience With CBD Oil & Why OMO CBD Oil Is The Only Brand I Trust
I was originally introduced to CBD oil many years ago by my patients. When they started coming into my office with stories about using it to help them with anxiety, pain, inflammation and difficulty sleeping, I was mesmerized.
So, I started researching (like I do) and began digging into the ECS and all things CBD. I was stunned by the research and even more impressed with what CBD was able to do for me personally.
While my doctor had prescribed me dangerous benzodiazepines for anxiety, I was able to completely stop taking them.
Where I had been struggling with a touch of insomnia, I finally found a restful night of glorious sleep.
Basically, CBD did for me everything that I had heard my patients rave about.
I went about trying several different brands, since there can be quite a disparity between formulations and quality…
And I finally found Open Minded Organics. They are certified organic, grown and harvested in the US, and their quality is beyond compare. They are, without a doubt, the most effective CBD oil I’ve tried, and I’m proud to recommend them.
Because their CBD is organically grown, it’s not tainted with the pesticides and herbicides that other brands are. And I feel good knowing that they don’t compromise the environment spraying crops with chemicals that leach into the soil.
When you’re ready to finally find out what everyone else is raving about, I would invite you to join me in enjoying the results from Open Minded Organics CBD.
Discover and Activate Your Body’s ‘Ancient System’ Using This Natural CBD Oil Elixir, So You Can Feel Calmer, Sleep Better and Experience Less Pain
Making decisions is what you do every day…and you’re pretty good at it. This is not about making a decision.
It’s about asking the right questions for your health…
Take a deep breath, clear your mind of any distractions, consciously tell-all negativity and doubt to leave, and focus solely on this question and how it can potentially transform your health…deep breath, inhale, now exhale…
What will happen if I don’t take the next step?
The answer appears, so the next question is…
Do this now or later? Give Yourself Permission to Move Forward with The OMO CBD Oil- Natural, Organic and A Brand You Can Trust…
- “Management of benzodiazepine misuse and … – NCBI.” 1 Oct. 2015, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4657308/.
- “Long-term antidepressant use: patient ….” 28 Jul. 2016, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4970636/.
- “Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency Reconsidered – NCBI.” 1 Jul. 2016, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5576607/.
- “The role of the endocannabinoid system in the … – NCBI.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17369778.
- “An introduction to the endogenous ….” 30 Oct. 2015, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4789136/.
- “Anandamide | C22H37NO2 – PubChem – NIH.” https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Anandamide.
- “2-Arachidonoylglycerol – PubChem – NIH.” https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/2-Arachidonoylglycerol.
- “2-AG into the lateral hypothalamus increases REM … – NCBI.” 18 Apr. 2013, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23603032.
- “Cannabinoid receptors and the regulation of bone mass – NCBI.” 10 Dec. 2007, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2219540/
- “Transdermal cannabidiol reduces inflammation and … – NCBI.” 30 Oct. 2015, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4851925/.
- “An Open-Label Extension Study to Investigate the Long-Term ….” 12 Nov. 2012, https://www.jpsmjournal.com/article/S0885-3924%2812%2900439-3/fulltext.
- “An Update on Safety and Side Effects of ….” 1 Jun. 2017, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5569602/.
- Pharmacotherapeutic considerations for use of … – NCBI.” 23 Apr. 2018, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5922297/.
- “Cannabidiol improves lung function and inflammation in mice ….” 18 Dec. 2014, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/08923973.2014.976794.
- “Cannabidiol (CBD) – Taylor & Francis Online.” 9 Aug. 2013, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/1547691X.2012.741628.
- “Attenuation of early phase inflammation by ….” 1 Sep. 2017, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5690292/.
- “Cannabinoids suppress inflammatory and … – NCBI – NIH.” 14 May. 2012, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22585736.
- “The Profile of Immune Modulation by … – NCBI – NIH.” 8 Jul. 2008, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2748879/.
- “Cannabidiol as a Potential Treatment for Anxiety … – NCBI.” 4 Sep. 2015, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4604171/.
- Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large ….” 7 Jan. 2019, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326553/.
- “Cannabidiol Reduces the Anxiety Induced by … – Nature.” 9 Feb. 2011, https://www.nature.com/articles/npp20116.
- “Effects of acute systemic administration of cannabidiol … – NCBI.” 23 Jan. 2020, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23343597.
- “Effectiveness of Cannabidiol Oil for Pediatric Anxiety … – NCBI.” 12 Oct. 2016, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27768570.
Statements made regarding CBD products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or an alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.