Isa Herrera, MSPT, CSCS, Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist, has been featured on…[/text_block]
Enter your email to receive Pelvic Pain Relief Video Training[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]
Learn how to…[/text_block]
- Resolve sexual pain and pelvic floor muscle dysfunction with tried-and-true pelvic floor massages.
- Enhance sensation in the pelvic floor by performing pelvic relaxation exercises.
- Learn essential self-care methods for the vulva, abdominals and pelvic floor muscles.
- Restore your pelvic power with the right type of exercises and understand the kegel controversy.
- Reclaim your sex life and re-enter your sensual self with our holistic techniques.
This Free Training Is For You If You Want To:
- Reduce symptoms of a painful pelvic flare up with our top 10 trade secrets.
- Be more active, move and play without pain by modifying everyday behaviors that are contributing pain.
- Put yourself on the fast-track to healing and pain relief by avoiding common medical pelvic-pain-pitfalls.
- Self-treat a common body part that plays a big role in the pelvic pain puzzle but is often overlooked by professionals.
- Treat your pelvic pain with expertise and confidence. Unlock the healer within you and live the life of your dreams.
This video series brought to you by Isa Herrera, MSPT, CSCS, the author of Ending Female Pain, A Woman’s Manual, 2nd Edition, and the owner of a NYC based Renew Physical Therapy, a healing center where she has treated thousands of women for pelvic pain.[/text_block]