Attention Women Over 40:
Naturally Restore Your “Lady Parts” From the Inside Using The New Science of “Intra-Cell Feeding” & Say Goodbye to Dryness, Burning, Itching & Low Libido Without Dangerous Hormones, Lasers or Injections
The Truth About [email protected] Dryness and Menopause… and How to Deal with it
Suddenly you start to notice changes down there, and it brings up a whole lot of surprising emotions, doesn’t it? When things don’t feel right down there, it leaves a big hole where your love life and confidence used to be.
You feel inadequate.
You feel broken.
You feel like you’re a terrible partner.
You even feel isolated… after all, what woman will stand up in the middle of their life and start talking about their privates to the world? It’s not exactly the topic of dinner party conversation, is it?
And the worst part?
You feel itchy and raw down there, leading to feelings of frustration, sadness, and tremendous loss. Your love life may even hang by a thread because it hurts too damn much to be intimate.
You’ve probably sought help, but the docs have offered you VERY little so far. It’s all the same with band-aid solutions that are costly, invasive, and carry massive risks.
Maybe you’ve considered hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to help deal with these unwanted Down There changes — and it scared you a little bit. Or maybe you’ve tried HRT, but it didn’t really work, and now your hope is diminished.
Menopause Hijacks The Happiness Of Millions Of Women… It Certainly Did for Me.
I get it; believe me, I do.
I’ve tried everything under the sun to desperately reverse the march of time since I went into early menopause almost 20 years ago.
Menopause hit right after I had a baby. I was dry and painful, and the thought of lovemaking would make me cringe due to the horrible dryness inside and out.
Everyday self-care things like wiping hurt so bad that peeing became almost impossible. It was a nightmare I would not wish on my worst enemy.
I tried everything – including fad diets and crazy internet protocols, but nothing helped. I was just about to give up and settle for the suffering until I made an incredible discovery.
What if there was a NEW way you could restore your “femininity “to its former glory…without using HRT, rejuvenation laser therapies, or injections?
What if I told you that there is a NEW branch of science that involves “Intra-Cell Feeding” that could end all your Down There suffering and help make your lady parts feel silky, moist, hydrated, youthful, and even rev up your libido?
What if I told you I’d found the BEST, natural science-backed ingredients that will feed your Down-There cells and help you reclaim your juiciness AND long-lost libido?
Stick with me; I will show you how to turn back the clock and feel young again “Down There” without synthetic hormones, HRT, injections, or expensive rejuvenation laser therapies.
New Breakthrough Offers Light At The End Of The Tunnel For Millions Of Women Who Suffer From “V” Dryness, Itching, and Pain
But first, let’s talk about WHY this happens in the first place! When you reach perimenopause and menopause, your body begins to make preparations to stop ovulating. This means that your ovaries slow down the production of estrogen and other hormones. And it’s this loss of hormone production that starts to cause the uncomfortable symptoms many women associate with peri-menopause and menopause.
When your hormone production declines, you may experience
• Brain fog
• Low mood
• Low energy
• Bone loss
• Hot flashes
• Weight gain
• Night sweats
• High cholesterol
• High blood pressure
• Headaches and migraines
And of course, the “Down There” symptoms start:
• Dry tissues
• Itching and burning
• Decreased internal moisture
• Pain with intimacy
• Thin fragile tissues
• Less tone and elasticity
• Lost Libido
• Decreased sensation
• Tense pelvic floor muscles
• Pelvic congestion
• Frequent UTIs
• Weak orgasms
If you’re experiencing one or more of these symptoms, just know it’s most likely a result of declining estrogen and hormone levels, and it happens to all women of “a certain age.”
Next, let’s talk about what MOST women will do, which is why this is such a widespread problem.
Option #1 You Could Suffer Through And Hope For The Best
If there’s one option I’d advise you NOT to try, it’s this one. So many doctors tell us to wait it out because everything you’re experiencing is a normal part of aging. I’ve tried versions of this myself over the years (like I said before I experienced early onset menopause immediately after the birth of my daughter almost 20 years ago).
The thing is, when you accept that your body is aging and choose to celebrate that fact — it’s a beautiful thing.
But that also doesn’t mean you have to go quietly into the night, either. This is not our mother’s menopause any more.
If you’re in pain, you feel dry, loose Down There you deserve to feel better. And if you’re uncomfortable, itchy, or running to the bathroom every hour — you deserve to feel better.
My goal as a pelvic floor physical therapist is to help women feel better and to help them conquer their pelvic and bladder woes naturally and with lifestyle medicine.
You were meant to live a life of joy, pleasure, and happiness. You can’t do that if your [email protected] constantly feels like it’s on fire. So please, don’t push this down, and ignore it in the hopes that it will go away on its own. Your body won’t magically start making more estrogen for your tired and weary tissues down there. But this is a new science that you’ll be super-excited about because it helps bring back your glory down there naturally and easily. I will explain all about it in a minute.
Option #2 Feminine Rejuvenation Therapies, Laser, Injections & Other “V” Gadgets
Here’s another choice, one that I personally tried, only to be left with huge medical bills and right back where I started… Feminine Rejuvenation therapies. There’s a new wave of “V” therapies, such as laser, radiofrequency treatments, injections, and vaginoplasty, that promise to save our lady parts.
As Pelvic floor PT, I have treated hundreds of women who have undergone these therapies and many have suffered serious effects.
For example, laser energy therapy can cause burns and scars, while radiofrequency treatment can damage the tissue surrounding the vagina by overheating it.
Vaginoplasty is another choice. Vaginoplasty is a major surgery with all the risks associated with any other type of surgery, such as infection and blood clots.
Given the severe risks associated with these procedures, and as a pelvic floor therapist who helped over 15,000 women heal naturally, I don’t recommend any of them.
I also don’t recommend any therapies that involve electromagnetic frequency be put into our “V” canals.
We just don’t know enough about EMF gadgets to risk putting them into our delicate and highly vascularized “V” canals.
Option #3 Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and vaginal creams containing estrogen are a popular subject for women of a certain age. But HRT can also be quite controversial.
Here’s the short story: years ago, HRT was a standard of care of menopausal women. But then research came out that suggested there were health risks. Serious health risks — like heart disease, stroke, and breast cancer.
When the results of that large clinical trial were published, HRT fell out of favor.
More recently, research has suggested that the findings of the initial large study were a little more nuanced than previously thought. Researchers now say that the risks of undergoing HRT vary widely, depending on your pre-existing risk for breast cancer, your age, how long you use it, and whether or not the HRT you’re prescribed is estrogen alone or whether it’s combined with progestin.(2,3)
Yes, replacing estrogen in your body is helpful in reducing vaginal dryness.
But I’d recommend looking at all of the data and assessing your risk factors very, very carefully before embarking on an HRT treatment.
And honestly, I have tried hormone therapies and didn’t find them to be the panacea the doctors promised me.
Because there is actually a better, safer way to restore and rejuvenate your vagina. One that doesn’t require surgery, artificial hormones, or wacky therapies.
The New Way to Restore Your Lady Parts
It’s called Intracrinology, better explained as “Intra-Cell Feeding”… So WHY is this SUCH a Big Deal for Feminine Tissue Healing?
We’ve already said that when your body hits menopause, your estrogen levels decline, and that’s what causes all the problems “down there.”
Did you know that certain plant-based ingredients encourage estrogen production in the “V” and lubricate the heck out of your “V” through a process called Intracrinology (intra-cell feeding)?
What’s so cool about Intracrinology is that by using completely natural ingredients (like those in our Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum), you can actually stimulate your cells in ONE specific area of your body (e.g., your “down there”) To Produce More Estrogen In a Completely Natural Way, Without it Getting To the Rest of Your Body Where it Could Cause Havoc.
Our Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum is like an organic fertilizer that helps grow your “garden” into a lush landscape of beautiful flowers.
Similar to growing a lush garden, your “V” also needs nutrients and water for optimal tissue and organ healing.
Nutrients are essential to your Lady Parts health, and it’s becoming more challenging to maintain the health of your “V” cells due to:
• Estrogen Decline
• Environmental Factors
• Hormone Changes
So we must feed our “V” cells the nutrients they need to maintain their moisture, youthfulness, and vitality.
The Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum’s primary mechanism is “V” cell feeding, which brings you closer to feeling younger, tighter, more elastic, and more hydrated without toxic side effects.
So HOW do you jumpstart this process?
Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum
When your “V” cells are fed the ingredients in our Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum, they have all that they need to produce moisture, estrogen, and testosterone at the local level (Intra-Cellular Feeding) without it getting into the rest of the body like HRT.
When estrogen floats all over the body, as with HRT, the dangerous risk increases for women. The Total Fem Re-Juvenator works locally to restore your tissues, which is why it’s so safe to use every day.
The Total Fem Re-Juvenator works locally to restore your tissues, which is why it’s so safe to be used every day.
Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum supports your body’s natural hormone balance and keeps your down there juicy with a specially selected formula of powerful yet gentle plant-based, organically grown, non-GMO ingredients that are backed by science and have been used by women for a millennium.
These ingredients work through a process called Intracrinology. This new branch of science is revolutionizing menopausal care by stimulating your own cells to produce what they need.
This potent formula also contains therapeutic levels of science-backed DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) and Hyaluronic acid. Together they can turn back the clock and help support overall [email protected] health and hydration.
The best part?
The more you use it, the more your results compound. Which means Re-Juvenator can help you literally turn back the clock on your aging lady parts.
Side effects may include:
• Not worrying that you’re menopausal or perimenopausal
• Loving the way your V feels
• A joyful and more playful love life
• No longer fearing to sneeze in public
• Lack of need to scratch yourself like crazy
• Sitting through a show without thinking about your bladder
Total Fem Rejuvenator Serum Is Made With The Most Bioavailable, Absorbable, and Science-Backed Natural Ingredients on The Planet
We are Rooted in Nature, Backed by Real Science and Clinically Proven
Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum contains a combination of Rose Water (Rosa damascena), Cocoa Seed Butter(Theobroma cacao), Aloe Juice (Aloe barbadensis leaf), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Hyaluronic Acid, Wild Yam Root Extract (Dioscorea villosa), DHEA (from Wild Yam), Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis), and Vitamin E (Tocopherol). These plant-based ancient ingredients have been used for centuries to help women heal.
Hyaluronic acid has a unique ability to retain water. Which is great news for the skin. It also has special benefits for the aging vulva, vagina, urethra, and bladder. Several studies have compared internal estriol treatment head-to-head with hyaluronic acid treatment — and hyaluronic acid has been shown to be as effective. For women who can’t use hormone therapies, hyaluronic acid is a match made in heaven. (17,18,19,20,21,22,23)
DHEA (From Wild Yam) (Organic + Non-GMO)
DHEA is a hormone produced in your adrenal glands, and synthesized from wild yam. DHEA is critical for your body and plays a role in hormone production, bone strength, and mood. As you age, DHEA production decreases. And since it’s a building block of both estrogen and testosterone (yep, women need testosterone, too!) your body suffers when it starts to disappear. Using DHEA inside your V gets it into your bloodstream quickly. Which means that when using the Total Fem Re-Juvenator, you will start to feel your libido rise almost instantly. But in addition to rekindling your love life, DHEA also works wonders for your skin down there, making it feel supple and soft again. (27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic + Non-GMO)
Aloe is well-known as a skin healer. But it also contains phytoestrogens, which means it’s ideal for helping support vaginal health, too. Phytoestrogens are plant-based sources of estrogen that work in harmony with your body to help “make up for” the natural loss of estrogen that occurs in menopause. These phytoestrogens can be a phenomenal alternative to typical hormone treatments. In fact, one recent, randomized, double-blinded study (the gold standard of clinical research) showed aloe can be as effective as estrogen creams for atrophy down there. (7,8,9,10,11,12)
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter (Organic + Non-GMO)
Theobroma seed butter is rich, decadent, and loaded with things that are great for your skin: fatty acids, minerals, Vitamin E, and polyphenols. Cocoa seed butter can support skin elasticity and rejuvenate weary tissues. Cocoa butter is also excellent at stabilizing emulsions, which means it give the ReJuvenator it’s creamy, luxurious texture. (4,5,6)
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Water (Organic + Non-GMO)
Rose water is a delicately fragranced powerhouse for the skin. It can calm irritated tissues like no other. Rose water contains several polyphenolic compounds, which are what give it a well-deserved soothing reputation. Don’t be fooled by rose water’s calming presence, though, it also builds defenses against invaders that can cause itching and infections down there. (1,2,3)
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (Organic + Non-GMO)
Evening primrose oil is chock full of essential fatty acids that help make your vagina feel creamy and juicy. And — evening primrose is also a well-known plant-based source of estrogen. Plant estrogens can help to fill in the gaps when your body stops producing so much estrogen on its own. This makes a huge difference for your skin down there. (37,38,39)
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Organic + Non-GMO)
Coconut oil is powerful skin food. And it’s also loaded with lauric acid, which helps keep your vaginal flora nice and balanced. Coconut oil has an amazing texture that helps prevent your skin from losing water. Coconut oil is prized for its supreme silky smoothness and the ability to defend against microbes that can cause imbalances down there. (13,14,15,16)
Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract (Organic + Non-GMO)
Tocopherol (Vit. E) (Organic + Non-GMO)
Made By a Pelvic Floor PT For Women Everywhere Who Want Natural Relief from Feminine Dryness, Itching, and Pain… Without The Risks
Your confidence and life are about to be revitalized with this all-natural, pelvic floor therapist-created feminine-loving serum. Specialized and organically grown ingredients in the Total Fem Rejuvenator Serum can turn back the clock helping you to feel young again down there.
Total Fem Rejuvenator Serum is suitable for women without fear of side effects, and it’s especially helpful for women who are in pre or post-menopause. The best part of the “Total Fem Rejuvenator Serum” is that it is non-hormonal and can be used safely by most women.
I’ve used this blend for years to keep myself feeling young, juicy, and vibrant down there. I’ve also used this blend of ingredients with the women in my clinic and the results are amazing.
So many so-called popular moisturizers and balms out there are simply a bunch of ingredients put together with no REAL science behind them. Many, if not most, serums on the market currently contain one or maybe two of the most important “V” tissue supporting ingredients. Many of them contain fillers and junk that are unnecessary and a little questionable to boot.
My mission was to help any woman heal their dry, irritated, and painful tissues using a non-hormonal serum that helps the body heal itself from the inside out.
I wanted to create something that was not only science-backed but also clinically proven. So I used my vast clinical knowledge of things I have been recommending for years to the women in my Madison Avenue clinic and put them together to create a potent formula.
I started putting together exactly what I wanted in a feminine restoration cream (and, most importantly, what I did NOT want). I sourced scientists, suppliers, and laboratories across the country to try and help me formulate the exact supplement that would bring all of the health benefits with NO downside.
I wanted to work with the new science of “intracrinology”, which is a more intelligent way of bringing health and vitality to aging tissues without HRT, surgeries, injections, or laser therapies. Honestly, I hit the jackpot with my team of scientists and doctors. I finally found the right lab and the right ingredients, and it’s led me to this…
A fully “[email protected]” hormone-balancing serum. One that addressed the unique challenges many women face as they grow older. Without risks, or side effects, using natural ingredients and advanced science to help you heal from the “inside out”.
Total Fem Rejuvenator Serum Is Quality Assured, non-GMO, organically grown, and vagina Friendly!
Our GMP Certified Lab also makes sure that the Total Fem Rejuvenator Serum is made with top plant base herbs… with ZERO artificial sweeteners or fillers. Following GMP practices we ensure that our Total Fem Rejuvenator Serum is free from contamination, that it is consistent in its manufacture, that its manufacture has been well documented, that all personnel is well trained and that the product has been checked for quality before, during, and after manufacture.
It’s also non-GMO, estrogen-free, Paraben Free
Click the button below and get your order placed now during this introductory special pricing!
All orders of Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum are also backed by our 60-day money-back guarantee
At Rootganic we believe in the quality of our products, which is why we offer a Risk-Free 60-Day Return & Refund Policy. If you don’t start to see improvements or results in your life, just return the unused portion and we’ll happily refund your purchase by simply reaching out to our friendly Customer Care Center for refund assistance. No questions at all.
Rest assured you can order Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum with confidence and know that your purchase is backed by our iron-clad 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
We’re dedicated to bringing the very best women’s supplements to the market and helping you achieve the health goals in your life and we mean it!
Rootganic Supplements Are Research and Science-Based, With the Highest-Quality Ingredients, Highest Standards of Testing…
So why should you order Total Fem Re-juvenator Serum as opposed to any of the other supplements out there?
Well, I can tell you that we believe you deserve products that are free of chemicals and harmful additives, which is why we created the Rootganic Truth Process which ensures you get top-quality supplements that are research-based.
And I can also tell you horror stories about the supplement industry – which is why every single one of our supplements goes through a rigorous testing process.
We test ALL ingredients before, during, and after manufacturing, giving you the best and highest quality supplement on the market today!
I can also tell you how important the QUALITY of ingredients is to us – which I’ll explain more about in a moment.
But really, what it comes down to is: I have decades of experience healing thousands of women from pelvic floor issues. I went through the same struggles myself. This is just another part of my greater mission: to help ALL women heal from pelvic floor issues, take back their power, and become the QUEENS that they truly are.
Women need to be able to trust the supplements they’re putting into their bodies and not have to spend countless hours trying to research and make sure their supplements are high quality and reliable.
For over 15 years, I recommended dozens and dozens of supplements to my community of women and came to the dreadful realization that almost all of these supplements fell short in one or more areas and just didn’t do what they promised.
I got frustrated with the lack of research and information these supplement companies would provide.
So, I knew I would just have to do it myself, using my decades of experience and knowledge of what really works for women (let’s face it, the dudes running many of the supplement companies just don’t get it – or care).
Real Testimonials From Real Women
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I’m writing to rave about my recent experience with Re-Juvenator. My symptoms of a UTI were so severe that they kept me awake at night and caused great pain in the daytime–the urologists had been through every test imaginable, but none showed up anything wrong. They said my tissues were thin and red. My girlfriend recommended that I try it…and after just seven days of applying it, my bladder feels great and my tissues feel so look less red and I feel less irritated. Thank you. Lena
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I had a hysterectomy when I was in my 40’s. I explained to Isa that my tissues felt like acid had been thrown on them. I would bleed when I wiped and had pain when I sat down. The skin of my prolapse was also very irritated and red. Isa gave me her first supply of the Re-Juvenator cream before it hit the market. I cannot believe the changes in my tissues. I finally feel like my tissues are improving, and that constant burning feeling is gone. For the first time, I feel hopeful. I can’t wait to see how much better I will feel. Marie L.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ After I had my surgery, things were never the same again. I felt dry and had so much pain with intimacy. I even developed a strange smell that doctors said was not an infection. I feared intimacy and avoided any contact with my husband. I got an email about the Re-Juvenator Serum and decided to try it. I trust Isa, and I trust her products. First, the serum is more like a cream which I love. It felt soothing the moment I applied. I’ve been using it for a little while, but I am hopeful. My insides feel moist, my skin is not as red and angry, and I feel my libido again. The libido thing surprised me, but it makes sense that this serum is so silky and has all the right ingredients. Plus, it’s organic, and it doesn’t irritate at all. Nancie S.
Imagine The Possibilities…
Imagine no more painful intimacy.
Imagine having increased sensations and a revved-up libido.
Imagine having a balanced PH, soothing tissues that don’t itch anymore.
Imagine feeling delicious with rejuvenated “Lady Parts” and having great intimacy with mind-blowing connections
Imagine having no more bladder burning or feeling a UTI is about to happen.
It’s all possible with Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum.
And right now it’s easy to get started.
I have a special introductory offer for my community of Queens
I want you to SAVE…
Order right and NOW we’ll rush you your very first supply of Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum… It’s less than a yoga class a week and brings with it ALL the amazing benefits we’ve talked about up till now.
Click the button below and get your order placed now during this introductory special pricing!
Your investment is 100% risk-free
Try out the Rootganic Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum for 60 days. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, return the unused portion, and we’ll give you back every penny – no questions asked.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Click the “+” sign to expand each question and answer
Q: What is the difference between the External Down There Oil and The Internal Total Fem Rejuvenator Serum?
First, the Down There Oil and Total Fem Rejuvenator Serum are complimentary and can be used simultaneously. They make an excellent pair for women suffering from lady parts issues.
The Down There Oil is for EXTERNAL use only and works fantastic on inflamed, dry vulva tissues (anal tissue, too) and helps to restore PH and keep unwanted yeast away. This incredible oil hydrates external tissues and restores their health.*
The Total Fem Rejuvenator Serum is for INTERNAL use. It works on the root cause of “V” dryness, looseness, and pain by creating LOCAL “V” estrogen and testosterone through intracrinology or intra-cell feeding. This serum hydrates, moisturizers, and improves tone from the inside out*
Q: What makes Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum more effective for women than other V- Dryness serums?
The Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum contains the most researched ingredients on the planet that have been used by women for thousands of years. The hormone-producing properties of the herbs, DHEA, and their ability to keep mimicking estrogen— coupled with their potency, make Total Fem Hormone Balance the perfect solution for any woman who wants to feel her best as she enters a new hormonal phase as she ages.
For instance, when these herbs and ingredients are combined, they help women come back home feeling more vibrant, calm, and clear-headed, leaving behind menopause dryness, pain, UTI, and lack of libido.
Q: How Does The Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum Work?
Once you get your Re-Juvenator, you must make it a daily habit of applying and massaging it to the inside of the [email protected] muscles. The internal application creates a local effect on your feminine tissues supporting total vaginal health through a process called intracrinology. Intracrinology is the new science of feeding your cells what they need so they can be healthy and young. You will immediately feel a sense of comfort and confidence you haven’t felt in years.
Q: How Often Should I Apply Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum?
You can apply the Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum internally two times a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. We recommend two pumps two times a day for three months or until desired results — then you can decrease the number of pumps to 1 time per day for maintenance.
Consistency is the most important thing to achieve your desired results: less dryness, more moisture, enhanced libido, healthier tissues, more internal elasticity, and better vaginal health. So never forget to apply, especially in the first three months.
Please wash your hands thoroughly before applying it.
Q: Does Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum contain any known endocrine-disrupting chemicals?
We only want the best ingredients to touch your intimate skin. Our Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum contains no parabens, no phthalates, no estrogen, no hormones, and no pesticides. As a matter of fact, all the ingredients except for the Hyaluronic Acid and DHEA are organic, because those could not be organic to begin with.
Q. Does Total Fem Re-Juvenator contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs)?
Our Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum contains no GMO products. As a matter of fact, all of the main ingredients except for Hyaluronic acid are made organically and science-backed to support moisture, elasticity, and smoothness.
Q: Is Total Fem Re-Juvenator gluten-free?
Q: Who shouldn’t use the Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum?
Q: If I’m already taking HRT, can I use the Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum Supplement?
As with any other supplement, you should consult with your MD, Naturopath, or other local caregivers before combining medications with natural supplements. Many women realize they want a safer choice for their perimenopause, menopausal and post-menopausal symptoms. They know that the Total Fem Rejuvenator Serum supplement is researched-based (see below) and potent for their female needs, so they switch to it to avoid the side effects and risk of HRT and medications.
Q: I've had breast cancer, can I take this product?
If you’ve had breast cancer or are being treated for breast cancer, consult with your oncologist and MD before starting this product or any new supplement.
“The data show that the intravaginal administration of DHEA permits to rapidly achieve the local beneficial effects against vaginal atrophy without significant changes in serum estrogens, thus avoiding the increased risk of breast cancer associated with the current intravaginal or systemic estrogenic formulations” (Pieta).
If you are taking the Tamoxifen prescription, please consult with your doctor before using this product or any new supplement.
Vaginal DHEA is thought to be safe for women on aromatase inhibitors. There is a study currently being conducted by the University of Arkansas, “Vaginal Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in Postmenopausal Breast Cancer Survivors on Aromatase Inhibitors.” It will be interesting to see the results, and we will keep you posted, but please do your own research as well and consult with your MD
Q: Why do we do what we do?
The pride my team and I feel when reading through our success stories is unlike anything else. It’s so empowering to know that we have already helped > 15,000 women find relief from pelvic issues and change their lives for the better with my online programs and Rootganic Supplements.
Q: What makes our Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum so unique and potent?
Total Fem Re-Juventor Serum contains a proprietary blend of synergistically blended DHEA, Hyaluronic Acid, Evening Primrose, and Wild Yam, which have been extensively backed by research to help bring hydration and moisture by a process called cell feeding (intracrinlogy). The truth is that when we give our lady parts the food (our formula is plant-based) and nourishment it needs, it stays healthy and vibrant for the long run.
Q: How will this product be shipped to me, and how quickly?
You can expect your order within 5 to 7 business days for all United States and Canada orders. International orders typically take 8 to 15 business days (plus customs clearance times). Please note, we have not control over international customs for your country. We are not responsible nor do we have any control if your country charges a tariff or tax.
Q: Is it safe to order this product from this online website?
Yes. Our website is fully AES 256-Bit encrypted and protected by Trust-Guard, an online PCI Compliant Security Scanner software that prohibits security holes from compromising your shopping experience. The Security-Scanned seal is intended to inform shoppers that our business is certified and trusted as safe, responsible, and totally awesome.
Q: Does it matter when I apply it (morning or night?) Can I apply it prior to intercourse?
You can apply the cream 2 times a day morning and evening. Yes you can also apply prior to intercourse but wait one hour until the cream is absorbed into the tissues. The best part of the Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum is that it does not contain any estrogen and is hormone free.
Q: How long should my bottle of Total Fem Re-Juvenator last?
Your bottle of Re-Juvenator should last for 30 days when you apply 2 pumps 2 times a day which is the recommended dose. You should use the Re-Juvenator for a minimum of three months to get the full benefit of moisture, hydration and libido effects. Our recommendation is that you subscribe so you never run out.
Q: Can I place Re-Juvenator inside the [email protected] canal?
Yes. Re-Juvenator is for internal use only and it works on the new science of intracrinology where your cells produce what they need from the foods and ingredients in the Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum.
Q: Does Re-Juvenator Serum contain any known endocrine-disrupting chemicals?
We only want the best ingredients to touch your intimate skin. Our Re-Juvenator Serum contains no parabens, phthalates, estrogen, hormones, or pesticides. All the ingredients except for the Hyaluronic Acid and DHEA are organically grown.
Q: Does Re-Juvenator contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs)?
Our Re-Juvenator Serum serum contains no GMO products. All main ingredients except Hyaluronic Acid and DHEA are made organically and science back to support moisture, elasticity, and smoothness.
Q: What if this product doesn’t work for me?
Many of our customers begin to see and feel a difference shortly after adding our Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum into their self-care routines. We want to ensure there’s absolutely no risk involved when investing in any of our Rootganic products.
That’s why you can try our science-backed Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum for an entire 60 days, and if for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with it, please contact our Customer Care team, and you will receive a full refund. So you can trust that you can complete your order today knowing that you’re protected by our risk-free money-back guarantee.
Q: Can Re-Juvenator be used during my period?
Q: Can using Total Fem Re-Juvenator cause a delay in my menstrual cycle onset?
Unlike oral DHEA supplements, intravaginal DHEA has been shown to mainly act locally to improve symptoms. It is therefore unlikely to cause menstrual disruptions for most women. Consult your health professional if you have delayed menses while using this product.
Q: What is the recommended use for Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum?
Apply 2 pumps 1-2 times daily, internally in the vaginal canal.
Q: What is the percentage of DHEA in Total Fem Re-Juvenator?
Total Fem Re-Juvenator contains 0.5% DHEA that is made from wild yams.
Q: What is the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum?
Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum contains 0.5% Hyaluronic Acid
Q: Do you have the research you used to develop Total Fem re-Juvenator Serum?
You bet we do… Evidence-based all the way.
- “[PDF] Assessment of Rose Water and Evaluation of Antioxidant and ….” 20 Mar. 2019, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331906604_Assessment_of_Rose_Water_and_Evaluation_of_Antioxidant_and_Anti-inflammatory_Properties_of_a_Rose_Water_Based_Cream_Formulation.
- “Antioxidant and potential anti-inflammatory activity of extracts and ….” 13 Oct. 2011, https://journal-inflammation.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-9255-8-27.
- “Skin anti‐inflammatory activity of rose petal extract (Rosa gallica ….” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6261181/.
- “Cocoa Bioactive Compounds: Significance and Potential for … – NCBI.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4145303/.
- “Cocoa polyphenols and their influence on parameters involved in ex ….” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18822039/.
- “(PDF) Benefits of Theobroma cacao and Its Phytocompounds as ….” 1 Aug. 2022, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/341289596_Benefits_of_Theobroma_cacao_and_Its_Phytocompounds_as_Cosmeceuticals.
- “Aloe Vera; A new treatment for atrophic vaginitis, A randomized ….” 24 Apr. 2021, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378874120336485.
- “Aloe Vera Gel Research Review | Natural Medicine Journal.” 16 Jan. 2014, https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/aloe-vera-gel-research-review.
- “The effects of Aloe Vera sap on progesterone, estrogen and ….” https://jmj.jums.ac.ir/article-1-23-en.pdf.
- “In vitro and in silico study of Aloe vera leaf extract against human ….” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30600703/.
- “Aloe Vera: A Valuable Ingredient for the Food, Pharmaceutical and ….” 10 Aug. 2010, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10408690490424694.
- “Evaluation of biological properties and clinical effectiveness of Aloe ….” https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2225411014000078.
- “In vitro anti-inflammatory and skin protective properties of Virgin ….” 17 Jan. 2018, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6335493/.
- “Final report on the safety assessment of Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil ….” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21772024/.
- “Treatment of Dermal Infections With Topical Coconut Oil.” 7 May. 2014, https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/treatment-dermal-infections-topical-coconut-oil.
- “The effect of topical virgin coconut oil on SCORAD index ….” 10 Dec. 2013, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ijd.12339.
- “Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging – PMC – NCBI.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583886/.
- “Hyaluronic Acid: A Valid Therapeutic Option for Early Management ….” 13 Aug. 2022, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9408661/.
- “Hyaluronic Acid in Postmenopause Vaginal Atrophy – PubMed.” 5 Dec. 2020, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33293236/.
- “Comparison of the Hyaluronic Acid Vaginal Cream and Conjugated ….” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4709811/.
- “Is vaginal hyaluronic acid effective in reducing symptoms of….” 17 Aug. 2022, https://journals.lww.com/ebp/Fulltext/9900/Is_vaginal_hyaluronic_acid_effective_in_reducing.146.aspx.
- “Is vaginal hyaluronic acid as effective as vaginal estriol for … – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24178484/.
- “Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of Hyaluronic Acid Vaginal Gel ….” https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1743609515303994.
- “Effects of Wild Yam Root (Dioscorea villosa) Extract on the Gene ….” 3 Nov. 2021, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8569819/.
- “Bioassay-guided evaluation of Dioscorea villosa – an acute and ….” 28 Jul. 2013, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3734200/.
- “Estrogen activities and the cellular effects of natural … – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19222119/.
- “Effect of Intravaginal Prasterone on Sexual Dysfunction in … – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26597311/.
- “Effect of intravaginal dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) on the female ….” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26725467/.
- “Prescribing testosterone and DHEA: The role of androgens in women.” 1 Jan. 2021, https://www.ccjm.org/content/88/1/35.
- “Effect of long-term topical application of dehydroepiandrosterone ….” 11 Jun. 2010, https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/HMBCI.2010.026/html.
- “Skin responses to topical dehydroepiandrosterone – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20698844/.
- “Effects of topical DHEA on aging skin: a pilot study – PubMed.” 20 Feb. 2008, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18242894/.
- “Diosgenin: Recent Highlights on Pharmacology and Analytical ….” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5225340/.
- “Efficacy of intravaginal dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA … – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26731686/.
- “Vaginal dehydroepiandrosterone compared to other methods … – NCBI.” 7 Jan. 2021, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7812532/.
- “Impact of vaginal dehydroepiandosterone (DHEA … – ASCO Journals.” 20 May. 2014, https://ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.1200/jco.2014.32.15_suppl.9507.
- “Effect of topically applied evening primrose oil on epidermal barrier ….” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10442214/.
- “Systemic evening primrose oil improves the biophysical skin ….” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18492193/.
- “Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) Oil in Management of … – NCBI.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6718646/.
- “Vitamin E in dermatology – PMC – NCBI.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4976416/.
- “The role of vitamin E in normal and damaged skin – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7633944/.
And, You’ll Be Helping Me To Give Back! We Support She’s The First & Donate A Portion Of Every Bottle To This Award-Winning Organization
We’re proud to partner with some very special organizations doing important work. When you purchase any Rootganic product, you’ll be helping us support She’s the First, an award-winning international non-profit organization that provides scholarships to girls in low-income countries around the world, supporting them as they become the first in their families to graduate from high school. Since I was the first in my family to graduate high school (and college), this cause is very near and dear to my heart. 100% of the money donated to She’s the First reaches the recipient.
Total Fem Re-Juvenator Serum References and Research:
1) “[PDF] Assessment of Rose Water and Evaluation of Antioxidant and ….” 20 Mar. 2019, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331906604_Assessment_of_Rose_Water_and_Evaluation_of_Antioxidant_and_Anti-inflammatory_Properties_of_a_Rose_Water_Based_Cream_Formulation.
2) “Antioxidant and potential anti-inflammatory activity of extracts and ….” 13 Oct. 2011, https://journal-inflammation.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-9255-8-27.
3) “Skin anti‐inflammatory activity of rose petal extract (Rosa gallica ….” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6261181/.
4) “Cocoa Bioactive Compounds: Significance and Potential for … – NCBI.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4145303/.
5) “Cocoa polyphenols and their influence on parameters involved in ex ….” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18822039/.
6) “(PDF) Benefits of Theobroma cacao and Its Phytocompounds as ….” 1 Aug. 2022, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/341289596_Benefits_of_Theobroma_cacao_and_Its_Phytocompounds_as_Cosmeceuticals.
7) “Aloe Vera; A new treatment for atrophic vaginitis, A randomized ….” 24 Apr. 2021, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378874120336485.
8) “Aloe Vera Gel Research Review | Natural Medicine Journal.” 16 Jan. 2014, https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/aloe-vera-gel-research-review.
9) “The effects of Aloe Vera sap on progesterone, estrogen and ….” https://jmj.jums.ac.ir/article-1-23-en.pdf.
10) “In vitro and in silico study of Aloe vera leaf extract against human ….” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30600703/.
11) “Aloe Vera: A Valuable Ingredient for the Food, Pharmaceutical and ….” 10 Aug. 2010, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10408690490424694.
12) “Evaluation of biological properties and clinical effectiveness of Aloe ….” https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2225411014000078.
13) “In vitro anti-inflammatory and skin protective properties of Virgin ….” 17 Jan. 2018, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6335493/.
14) “Final report on the safety assessment of Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil ….” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21772024/.
15) “Treatment of Dermal Infections With Topical Coconut Oil.” 7 May. 2014, https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/treatment-dermal-infections-topical-coconut-oil.
16) “The effect of topical virgin coconut oil on SCORAD index ….” 10 Dec. 2013, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ijd.12339.
17) “Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging – PMC – NCBI.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583886/.
18) “Hyaluronic Acid: A Valid Therapeutic Option for Early Management ….” 13 Aug. 2022, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9408661/.
19) “Hyaluronic Acid in Postmenopause Vaginal Atrophy – PubMed.” 5 Dec. 2020, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33293236/.
20) “Comparison of the Hyaluronic Acid Vaginal Cream and Conjugated ….” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4709811/.
21) “Is vaginal hyaluronic acid effective in reducing symptoms of….” 17 Aug. 2022, https://journals.lww.com/ebp/Fulltext/9900/Is_vaginal_hyaluronic_acid_effective_in_reducing.146.aspx.
22) “Is vaginal hyaluronic acid as effective as vaginal estriol for … – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24178484/.
23) “Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of Hyaluronic Acid Vaginal Gel ….” https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1743609515303994.
24) “Effects of Wild Yam Root (Dioscorea villosa) Extract on the Gene ….” 3 Nov. 2021, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8569819/.
25) “Bioassay-guided evaluation of Dioscorea villosa – an acute and ….” 28 Jul. 2013, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3734200/.
26) “Estrogen activities and the cellular effects of natural … – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19222119/.
27) “Effect of Intravaginal Prasterone on Sexual Dysfunction in … – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26597311/.
28) “Effect of intravaginal dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) on the female ….” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26725467/.
29) “Prescribing testosterone and DHEA: The role of androgens in women.” 1 Jan. 2021, https://www.ccjm.org/content/88/1/35.
30) “Effect of long-term topical application of dehydroepiandrosterone ….” 11 Jun. 2010, https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/HMBCI.2010.026/html.
31) “Skin responses to topical dehydroepiandrosterone – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20698844/.
32) “Effects of topical DHEA on aging skin: a pilot study – PubMed.” 20 Feb. 2008, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18242894/.
33) “Diosgenin: Recent Highlights on Pharmacology and Analytical ….” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5225340/.
34) “Efficacy of intravaginal dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA … – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26731686/.
35) “Vaginal dehydroepiandrosterone compared to other methods … – NCBI.” 7 Jan. 2021, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7812532/.
36) “Impact of vaginal dehydroepiandosterone (DHEA … – ASCO Journals.” 20 May. 2014, https://ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.1200/jco.2014.32.15_suppl.9507.
37) “Effect of topically applied evening primrose oil on epidermal barrier ….” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10442214/.
38)”Systemic evening primrose oil improves the biophysical skin ….” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18492193/.
39)”Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) Oil in Management of … – NCBI.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6718646/.
40) “Vitamin E in dermatology – PMC – NCBI.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4976416/.
42) “The role of vitamin E in normal and damaged skin – PubMed.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7633944/.
† STATEMENTS ON THIS WEBSITE HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. RESULTS FEATURED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY BE ATYPICAL. AS INDIVIDUALS DIFFER, SO WILL RESULTS. ROOTGANIC DISTRIBUTES A PRODUCT LINE MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS. ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR FOR RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS AND YOUR SPECIFIC HEALTH CONDITIONS AND/OR ALLERGIES. IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, NURSING, TAKING MEDICATION, OR HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING OUR PRODUCTS.